Our 6th annual Doe Camp will be on Friday, November 4 from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. at the winery. The evening will feature wine tastings, several cash and carry vendors, massages, raffles, unique jewelry, locally made tasty treats and live auction. All auction and raffle proceeds benefit Hermann Area Crusade Against Cancer and the Just Call Me Ray foundation.
Admission: $1 per person
Follow us on Facebook for more details about Doe Camp.
- Elly’s Couture
- A designer clothing boutique located in Columbia, MO and on the web at www.ellyscouture.com.
- Saleigh Mountain Company
- Beautiful leather products!! Handmade leather purses, bracelets, earrings and more.
- Velvet Suitcase
- A traveling boutique featuring the latest fashion at affordable prices!
- Sugar Momma’s
- Sweet treats and Hermann gifts.
- Davis Meat Company
- Family owned processing plant offering custom slaughtering, retail products and over 26 varieties of bratwurst. Quality steaks, chops, deli meats and more!
- Anna’s Cashew Brittle
- Handmade Cashew Brittle for your family, employee gifts, teacher appreciation treats, thank you gifts and party favors.
- Ruff Acres Farm
- Featuring sausage recipe books, assorted spices for sausage and dry rubs of various flavors.
- Fashionable, changeable magnetic insert jewelry. Fun for Everyone!
- Schwartze Designs
- Handmade furniture, home decor, custom furniture orders, furniture and woodworking repairs & refinishing
- Massage for your Health
- Team of local professional massage therapist offering relaxing chair massages.
- Rachel’s Rustic Room
- Rachel’s Rustic Room & Boutique specializes in vintage, farm house, French, industrial furniture, and home decor and a trendy clothes and accessories.
Doe Camp Shirts
Who wants to pre-order Doe Camp shirts? This year we are featuring a new Doe Camp design available in either baseball-style t-shirt, crew neck sweatshirt or a hoodie sweatshirt.
20% of our Doe Camp shirt sales will go towards our donations to the Hermann Area Crusade Against Cancer and the Just Call Me Ray Foundation.
Shipping is available for an additional charge.
Call Aimee today to pre-order your shirt today, 573-486-5596 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.