Our 7th annual Doe Camp will be on Friday, November 3 from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. at the winery. The evening will feature wine tastings, several cash and carry vendors, wine tastings, massages, trendy home decor, raffles, Cabela’s Camp, games and live auction. All proceeds benefit Hermann Area Crusade Against Cancer and the Just Call Me Ray foundation.
Admission: $5 per person
Follow us on Facebook for more details about Doe Camp.
- The Vine Boutique
- A local pop-up boutique with farmhouse-style home decor and trendy, made in America clothing.
- VanBooven Creations
- Unique metal wall art that has a distinctive appeal; with distressed or powder-coated finishes.
- Velvet Suitcase
- A traveling boutique featuring the latest fashion at affordable prices!
- Sugar Momma’s
- Sweet treats and Hermann gifts.
- Davis Meat Company
- Family owned processing plant offering custom slaughtering, retail products and over 26 varieties of bratwurst. Quality steaks, chops, deli meats and more!
- Indian Bend Antler Worx
- Specializes handcrafted antler jewelry, antler home decor and accessories.
- Ruff Acres Farm
- Featuring sausage recipe books, assorted spices for sausage and dry rubs of various flavors.
- Fashionable, changeable magnetic insert jewelry. Fun for Everyone!
- Schwartze Designs
- Handmade furniture, home decor, custom furniture orders, furniture and woodworking repairs & refinishing
- Massage for your Health
- Team of local professional massage therapist offering relaxing chair massages.
- Cabela’s Camp
- Cabela’s Camp will feature an inflatable safe archery range and a campfire for roasting marshmallows.
2017 Doe Camp Shirts
Who wants to pre-order this year’s Doe Camp shirts?
This year’s Doe Camp design is available in 3 styles: long-sleeve t-shirt, crewneck sweatshirt or a hooded sweatshirt. All styles are available in small – 3XL.
- Long-Sleeve T-Shirt — $25
- Crewneck Sweatshirt (not pictured) — $25
- Hooded Sweatshirt — $35
Shirts will be available in limited numbers the night of the Doe Camp. 20% of our Doe Camp shirt sales will go towards our donations to the Doe Camp charities.
Deadline for shirt pre-orders: October 15.
We will contact you when the shirts are available for pick up.
Please call the winery if you have any questions (573-486-5596)PRE-ORDER DOE CAMP SHIRTS