Tasteful travels in Missouri Wine Country! Winding through some of the prettiest scenery in the state, the Hermann Wine Trail meanders for 20 scenic miles along the Missouri River between Hermann and New Haven. Along the trail, seven family-owned wineries are open for tastings and tours. The Hermann Wine Trail hosts several events throughout the year:
- Chocolate Wine Trail – third weekend in February
- Wild Bacon Wine Trail – first weekend in May
- Berries & BarBQ Wine Trail – last full weekend in July
- Holiday Fare Wine Trail – third weekend in November
- Say Cheese Wine Trail – second weekend in December
Hermann Welcome Center/Chamber of Commerce
Phone: 573-486-2744 or 1-800-932-8687
The Katy Trail State Park is the nation’s longest rails-to-trails project and is located just across the Missouri River from Hermann. The flat, hard-surface trail is open year-round, dawn to dusk, for the enjoyment of hikers, joggers and cyclists. The McKittrick trailhead is about two miles north of Hermann.
The Amtrak River Runner line, which travels between St. Louis and Kansas City, makes four daily stops in Hermann. For information and reservations call 1-800-USA-RAIL or visit online.
Trolley | Shuttle | Taxi
Services are all privately owned and operated