We are lucky to have a prime location in the path of the 2017 Solar Eclipse!!
Come enjoy the Show!!
We will be open regular hours on Monday, August 21, 2017 — 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Enjoy a picnic on the winery grounds; the Bistro will be open from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and will be featuring an Eclipse Lunch Special. Then take a hayride to the vineyard for the perfect viewing site. Rides to the vineyard will begin at Noon. We will have special eclipse viewing glasses for the first 100 guests. The partial phase starts at 11:47 a.m. and totality starts at 1:14 p.m. and will last 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
Enjoy this once in a lifetime event at your favorite Missouri winery.
A few things to know about the day:
- Winery is open from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Bistro is open from 10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Menu see below)
- Winery & Bistro will close from 12:45 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. so that our staff may enjoy the eclipse
- First 100 people will be provided FREE eclipse view glasses (additional limited viewing glasses for sale)
- Pre-Order Special Eclipse Lunches and viewing glasses
- Additional snacks available for purchase
- Hayrides will begin at Noon (times may vary – depends on the # of people)
- Picnic blankets and lawn chairs are permitted
- Try our Eclipse-A-Rita wine slushy
- Sorry, no table reservations accepted
If you know you are coming out to the winery for the day, give us a heads up by registering here.
If you would like to pre-order our lunch specials or viewing glasses, follow the registration link here.
REGISTRATION and PRE-ORDERS