Best paired with Mimosas made with our APW Brut!
- 2/3 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 eggs
- 2½ cups half & half
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 Tablespoons green onion, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon green bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tablespoon red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 deep dish pie crust
- ½ teaspoon butter
Thaw crust and lightly butter bottom. Blind bake for 10 minutes at 350°F (just till set). Remove and cool.
In a large bowl add eggs and whisk until light and fluffy. Whisk in half & half, hot sauce and seasonings.
Place pepper jack cheese, peppers and green onion in the bottom of the pie crust and pour egg mixture over the top. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes then reduce heat to 325°F and bake until set.