Best paired with Adam Puchta Impulse
- 1½ cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 cup prepared stuffing (we add apples, celery, and onions to ours)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup thick turkey gravy
- 1 (14 ounce) package of wonton wrappers
Preheat oven to 375°. Mix the turkey, stuffing, cream cheese, and turkey gravy in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Place 1 won ton wrapper in each of 12 muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray, extending edges of wrapper over rim of cup. Fill with turkey mixture. Bake 8 minutes or until edges of cups are golden brown and filling is heated through.
Top turkey wontons with the cranberry jalapeno compote.
Cranberry Jalapeno Compote
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Adam Puchta Impulse
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 Tablespoon fresh jalapeno, minced
Soak cranberries in Impulse wine for at least 1 hour. Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; add cranberries with the wine, lemon juice and jalapeno, return to boil. Reduce heat and boil gently for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Place mixture into food processor and puree to desire consistency. Refrigerate until serving time.