(HERMANN, Mo.) – Adam Puchta Winery in Hermann, MO will hold its 4th annual Doe Camp on Friday, November 7, 2014, to raise money for the Hermann Area Crusade Against Cancer and the Just Call Me Ray foundation. The event will be held at the winery, located at 1947 Frene Creek Road, from 6 p.m. until 10 p.m.
Doe Camp is a ladies night out, however “bucks” are welcome. The evening will feature wine tastings, several cash and carry vendors, massages, Parker’s Pizzas, raffles, live auction and much more. This year’s highlights to the Doe Camp live auction will be a Whitetail Superstar Package (all your deer hunting necessities, including a Mossberg 243 rifle), St. Louis Blues Hockey Basket (2 tickets to an upcoming Blues home game, David Backes signed bottle of Adam Puchta Anniversary Port and more), VIP Adam Puchta Wine Dinner for up to 10 people and a Private Wine and Food Pairing for up to 10 people.
“I’m really excited with how this year’s Doe Camp is coming together,” says Tim Puchta, the great-great grandson of the original winery owner, Adam Puchta. “We have several new vendors participating this year and we’ve put together some great raffle and auction packages for the ladies. I’m looking forward to a fun evening of fundraising.”
In 2013 Adam Puchta Winery’s Doe Camp raised $5,500. This year they aim to exceed last year’s donation to enable the Hermann Area Crusade Against Cancer to continue assisting those in the community fighting cancer and help Just Call Me Ray foundation raise awareness of early breast cancer detection and warnings about breast implants. Puchta has created five large raffle packages that will be raffled off during the event along with donations received from participating vendors. This year’s raffles include:
- Pistol Packin’ Diva, the package includes a Kel-tec 9mm pistol, ear protection, safety glasses, conceal-carry bag, self-defense spray, safety whistle and more.
- Bow Huntress, an archer’s choice package with a chic pink Hoyt Ignite bow, bow case, backpack and an outdoor knife. The bow will come equipped with arrows, sight and arrow rest, donated by Tom Jacquin of DC Sporting Goods.
- Weekend Getaway, a relaxing getaway package that consists of a two night stay at the Adam Puchta Homestead Guesthaus, hand-painted wine glasses, complimentary wine tastings, $40 gift certificate to Adam Puchta Winery and a wine gift basket.
- Save a Rack Wino Basket, a party in a tub that includes numerous bottles of Adam Puchta Winery’s newest wine, Save a Rack Blanc and Rouge. Package also includes Save a Rack t-shirts, can koozies and wine sippy cups.
- Hook, Line and Sinker, everything for a weekend of fishing including a Shakespeare’s rod and reel, tackle, bait, fillet knife, fish cleaning station and an outdoor fish fryer with all the fixins’ for a fish fry.
Adam Puchta Winery has also released a new wine, Save a Rack Blanc and Save a Rack Rouge will be released the night of Doe Camp. For every bottle of Save a Rack wine sold Adam Puchta Winery proudly donates $5 to the featured Doe Camp charities. These wines are only available at the winery in limited quantities.
For more information about Doe Camp, visit our Facebook event page or contact Aimee Viehmann, Marketing Specialist at Adam Puchta Winery. Viehmann can be reached at 573-486-5596 or via email at email@example.com.