Mark your calendars now!!
Our 5th annual Doe Camp will be on Friday, November 6 from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. at the winery. The evening will feature wine tastings, several cash and carry vendors, massages, raffles, unique jewelry, locally made tasty treats and live auction. All auction and raffle proceeds benefit Hermann Area Crusade Against Cancer and the Just Call Me Ray foundation.
Follow us on Facebook for more details about Doe Camp.
- Elly’s Couture
- A designer clothing boutique located in Columbia, MO and on the web at www.ellyscouture.com.
- Hummingbird Kitchen
- Handmade artisan breads, stuffed breads, scones (savory & sweet), jams and jellies.
- Junk Love Boutique
- A great variety of “junk” furnishings from shabby chic to vintage that have all been given some love and brought back to life!
- Sugar Momma’s
- Sweet treats and Hermann gifts.
- Davis Meat Company
- Family owned processing plant offering custom slaughtering, retail products and over 26 varieties of bratwurst. Quality steaks, chops, deli meats and more!
- Anna’s Cashew Brittle
- Handmade Cashew Brittle for your family, employee gifts, teacher appreciation treats, thank you gifts and party favors.
- Ruff Acres Farm
- Featuring sausage recipe books, assorted spices for sausage and dry rubs of various flavors.
- Jamberry Nail wraps are a must this season. Pre-order yours today — they have also created an awesome custom Doe Camp nail wrap!
- Schwartze Designs
- Handmade furniture, home decor, custom furniture orders, furniture and woodworking repairs & refinishing
- Massage for your Health
- Team of local professional massage therapist offering relaxing chair massages.
Doe Camp Shirts
Who wants to pre-order Doe Camp shirts? This year we are featuring a new Doe Camp design available in either baseball-style t-shirt, crew neck sweatshirt or a hoodie sweatshirt.
20% of our Doe Camp shirt sales will go towards our donations to the Hermann Area Crusade Against Cancer and the Just Call Me Ray Foundation.
Shipping is available for an additional charge.
Call Aimee today to pre-order your shirt today, 573-486-5596 or email her at email@example.com.